Sr UX Researcher
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking digital solutions for businesses. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for planning and conducting research to support product design and marketing design initiatives.
• Plan and conduct research to support product design and marketing design initiatives and work directly with the Head of Design
• Manage UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Oversee project plan and roadmap of research work aligned with product release cycles and recommend data-supported design solutions to improve product usability
• Bachelor’s degree in human factors, psychology, research methods, data analytics preferred
• Several years’ UX research experience
• Experience interpreting and working with quantitative data for the purpose of improving software usability