Staff Accountant AP/AR Specialist and Credit Collection
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest accessories for every fashionista. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the accounting function for the company and overseeing the accounts payable process. You would also be responsible for leading the accounts receivable process and maintaining the weekly cash flow forecast.
• Oversee the accounting function for the company and lead the accounts payable process, including entering payables invoices, obtaining internal approvals, and coordinating payments to vendors
• Direct the accounts receivable process by developing customer sales invoices, approving new customer credit, collecting receipts, and resolving collection issues
• Lead employee reimbursements, bank reconciliations in accounting system, and generate monthly financial board slides
• Manage cash, maintain weekly cash flow forecast, and manage bank account balances; conduct month-end close process
• Understand operational processes and participate in the maintenance to ensure compliance with control structures and process efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• 1-2 years’ accounting experience
• Knowledge of financial systems