A fun media agency in Hollywood is looking for a Staff Accountant for a temp to hire opportunity!
You will handle all accounting functions to provide information on performance, cash flow and financial position for the company.
You must be a go getter and a forward thinker.
You will be joining a very creative and fun-loving team that works extremely hard and works well together.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principals
• Handle payroll, medical and 401k benefits
• Month-end and year-end close process
• Work with outside tax accountant to prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statements, etc
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Prepare Journal Entries and maintain general ledger
• Administer and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Prepare cost reports and company forecasts
• Manage Account/bank/credit card reconciliations
• Implement and Maintain internal financial controls and procedures
- 5-7 years of experience
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject
- Industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel