Our client is a renowned fashion company creating custom garments by bringing your vision to life. With their contemporary, collaborative, and fashion-forward approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the accounting function for the company and overseeing the accounts payable process. You would also be responsible for leading the accounts receivable process and maintaining the weekly cash flow forecast.
• Oversee the accounting function for the company and lead the accounts payable process, including entering payables invoices, obtaining internal approvals, and coordinating payments to vendors
• Direct the accounts receivable process by developing customer sales invoices, approving new customer credit, collecting receipts, and resolving collection issues
• Lead employee reimbursements, bank reconciliations in accounting system, and generate monthly financial board slides
• Manage cash, maintain weekly cash flow forecast, and manage bank account balances; conduct month-end close process for the U.S. and Australian entities
• Collaborate with the VP of Finance and the President as necessary; partner with U.S. and Australian tax firms to file tax returns and develop transfer pricing strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• 3-7 years’ accounting/audit experience
• Consolidation experience preferred
• CPA preferred