Growing lifestyle/consumer goods company in OC is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team!
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing accounting policies and procedures.
• Collect, interpret, and report financial data including financial trend analysis, budget variances, revenue trends and expenditure trends.
• Contributes to team effort by working collaboratively with all departments and providing timely reports and analysis.
• Perform detailed review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
• Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
• Develop procedures and maintain duty drawback claims
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• 5+ years related experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Experience in consumer product industry
• Detail Orientation / Accuracy
• Strong ownership of work product
• Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal Communication
• Team Orientation
• Customer Focus
• Candidate must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality