Our financial client is looking for a staff assistant to join their team onsite! The main function of a Staff Assistant is to facilitate and coordinate the needs and request for additional information of a policy file. This is an onsite, freelance role for a 6 month contract.
- Coordinate and schedule time sensitive referrals working closely with vendors, contract specialist, case managers and underwriters.
- Coordinate vendor services including file copying, mailing, and matching of returned items.
- Receive and prioritize incoming correspondence.
- Respond to inquiries regarding status, requested information, and/or updates.
- Prioritize activities in order to meet turn around time goals. Consult with internal customers appropriately.
- Maintain vendor relationships. Maintain confidential department records and files.
- Compile, coordinate and prepare requested policy records. Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to work as a team, collaborating and prioritizing to get the work done for our customer(s) both internal and external.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to role.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related software.