Our client is an innovative, humble and cool software company living in thehealthcare space. With technology thatis smart and ahead of the game, it is designed to leverage the professionalexperience. Their company culture is both fast-paced and welcoming.
Inthis role you will conduct analyses and assistproject teams with interpretation, reporting and presentation of results.
- Consult with project teams on proposal preparation, study design, weighting, multivariate analysis, and on other methodological issues
- Advanced degree in research methodology / statistics
- 1- 3 years with a market research supplier in an advanced analytics role is preferred
- Conceptual understanding of conjoint methodologies is required. Experience designing and analyzing conjoint studies is highly desirable, as is familiarity with Sawtooth software
- Expertise in manipulating data and running analyses in SPSS is required
- Familiarity with statistical procedures, e.g. CHAID, SEM, Factor Analysis, cluster analysis
- Linear and Non-linear Regression, Derived Importance, Multidimensional Scaling, and TURF analysis. Experience implementing these in an applied environment is highly desirable
- Experiencing programming in visual basic and PERL scripting is highly desirable
- Strong oral communications skills with a client-facing persona and ability to co-present at Industry conferences