Our client is an elite contemporary jeweler and home furnishings company best known for its precious stone jewelry designs. Their eclectic, elaborate, and exclusive jewels are a must-have for Hollywood celebrities and international clientele.
In this role you would serve as an essential member of the store team, helping the sales and store management team and supporting all operations.
- Track, receive, and deliver orders to clients
- Assist customers with their orders and resolve any pre and post purchase issues
- Maintain loss prevention policies, procedures, and directives and ensure understanding, implementation, and enforcement
- Oversee sales floor process and procedure
- Supervise cash register transactions made by sales associates and provide training with cash register transactions
- Perform opening and closing procedures, including balancing registers, preparing cash bags, and activating security system
- 2+ years experience in a luxury retail setting within LP or Operations
- Ability to communicate with company personnel and customers
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel are required
- Must be upbeat, energetic, and able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check