Store Designer (Architecture)
Designer 1 level – Store Designer (Architecture)
Supportive role. Design and production, but weighted more on production work.
Architecture training and background is a must.
Will need to work through and solve architectural problems and details.
Supports consumer led global retail concepts, global stores and the evolution of the retail business.
Under the direction of a Sr Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs that reflect design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Works in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
- Bachelors degree in architectural, interior design or environmental design and 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Retail design industry/environments experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs.
- Knowledge of design processes. High level of expertise with computer systems and applications.
- Strong oral and written communications. Ability to effectively communicate and share concepts/design intent with creative team.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.