Store Designer/Luxury Accessories
Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will work to create fixtures throughout the store that reflect the brand aesthetic.
- Provide fixture layouts and renderings for stores
- Provide renderings for all conceptual presentations
- Provide detail drawings for fixture designs to millworker
- Review all construction documentation and millworker shop drawings
- Assist in development of design presentations
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of retail environments, dept store experience a plus
- Prior visual, planning/design project management and communication skills
- AutoCAD, 3-D Studio Max (rendering), Rhino, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook
- BA in Architecture, Interior Design or related field