Our client is a cool, contemporary and innovative high-end men’s and women’s fashion line that is known for both everyday chic styles and dramatic head turning looks. Their runway shows are always unique and speak to the brands voice – being different is always a good thing. With a strong global presence in many major department stores and their own boutiques, our client’s international appeal is always expanding.
In this role you will design and develop fixtures that are in line with brand aesthetic.
- Work closely with Corporate Store Planning and Architects to assure all projects are executed to brand’s standards and schedules
- Produce bid drawings as needed in certain situations
- Review bid documents produced by architect or 3rd party consultant.
- Maintain brand future book up to date
- Check shop drawings, coordinate and give general oral/written clarification to the contractor’s queries.
- University graduate in Architecture or Interior Design
- 2-3 years experience architecture or corporate firms with focus on interior space planning, retail design and fixture design
- Knowledge of architectural and fixture detailing
- Comprehensive skill level in the use of AutoCAD and 3D modeling in Rhino. Fluent in Adobe Create suite.
- Effective time management skills