Our client is a well-known international beauty brand offering the most luxurious beauty products, such as makeup, skin care, and fragrance. Their feminine, modern, and high-end products make it effortless to create the most glamorous and on-trend looks.
In this position, you would be responsible for liaising with the creative and visual merchandising teams to design cohesive concepts for launches, promotions, and events. You would also ensure designs are consistent with the brand, remain current of retail processes, and provide strategic solutions for merchandising challenges.
• Direct all aspects of store design, including developing cohesive design concepts, conducting research, and executing the final design
• Design and create store layouts for various purposes, such as launches, promotions, and events; generate 3D models and planograms
• Provide comprehensive plans, elevations, and renderings; share documents with appropriate team members and obtain required approvals
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as marketing and creative teams to provide comprehensive merchandise solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, or industrial design
• 2-5 years’ retail store design experience
• Beauty/cosmetic experience preferred
• Proficient with Sketchup, AutoCad, and Adobe Creative Suite