Store Designer (Revit)
Store Designer (Revit)
Initial 6 month contract
Our client is a leading coffee company. They are seeking a Store Designer to help with retail store drawings.
- Contributes to Store Development Business Goals with Construction and Real Estate by achieving target deliverables on number of stores and meeting all established deadlines.
- Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements based on direction from the design manager.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. Manages the production of construction documents by designers and consultants.
- Mentors designers and asst designers and ensures intended scope of work, needs and code requirements are met on drawings.
- Checks drawings for design intent.
- Conducts site visits as needed under periodic guidance of the design manager.
- Participates in the architectural design process by assessing the scope of the project through review of surveys and deal documents.
- Develops schematic drawings and selects palettes under periodic guidance of the design manager.
- Participates in the execution of design strategy by reinforcing communicating design direction and changes to consultants.
- Identifies exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues with manager.
- Participates with cross functional teams on individual store designs by participating in periodic schematic reviews with Operations and Design reviews under the guidance of the design manager.
- CAD drafting using REVIT, including production of construction documents: 5 years.
- Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working in retail, hospitality, or restaurant design or development organization: 5 years.
-- Architects are okay, but have really only been successful if they have interior design experience).
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.