Our client is a trendsetting specialty company presenting refreshing, premium products, distinguishing them as a culinary destination. Their innovative, artisanal, and modern must-haves are applauded by enthusiasts everywhere.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating an engaging store design to promote the brand’s identity and enrich the customer’s store experience. You would be responsible for all aspects of design, including schematic, construction documents, budget management, and operational requirements.
• Develop an engaging store design to promote the brand’s identity and enrich the customer’s store experience
• Oversee all aspects of design, including schematic, construction documents, budget management, and operational requirements
• Lead design direction, communicate changes to internal designers and external consultants, and implement design solutions
• Achieve store deliverables on-time, within budget, and aligned with market requirements in partnership with cross-functional teams
• Create documentation to highlight the design direction aligned with regional guidelines, including schematic drawings and finish palettes
• Ensure the integrity and quality of the construction documents, such as design intent, detailing, code requirements, scheduling, and MEPs
• 5-7 years’ retail, hospitality, or restaurant design experience
• 5-7 years’ CAD drafting experience using Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup
• 1-year project management experience
• Experience managing construction documents
• Strong portfolio showcasing work