Store Manager (Activewear)
Our client is a unique activewear and accessories brand providing high-quality fashion and performance products for both men and women.
As the Store Manager, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service, achieve retail sales targets, and establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity, hire and retain employees, conduct employee performance reviews, maintain attendance records, and plan employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development and ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business, greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Proven retail management experience
• Experience managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
• Ability to maintain a client book, host events, network within the community
• Excellent organizational and communication skills