Leading Bridal Gown Company located in Orange County is looking for a Store Manager to join their team!
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Prospecting marketing alliance partners on the phone and in-person to develop relationships for referrals and joint marketing events at the store and elsewhere. (i.e.: Hotels, Photographers, Wedding Planners, Florists, etc.)
• Greeting clients and their guests and making them feel very welcome, comfortable and happy!
• Booking appointments with clients and executing diligent follow-up to ensure appointments are kept.
• Consulting with client to determine design/style preferences, budget, wedding date and location.
• Retrieving gowns selected by brides from showroom/store room and moving them to dressing room.
• Assisting brides in trying on the gowns they’ve selected and providing them with honest feedback.
• Providing recommendations on gowns to meet brides desired requirements.
• Providing recommendations on bridal accessories and other products to optimize sales.
• Developing knowledge of bridal fashion styles, trends, designers, fit/alterations and more.
• Maintaining quality visual appearance and cleanliness of store to company’s standards.
• Displaying and selling merchandise based on store presentation and sales guidelines.
• Managing staff, scheduling, inventory, purchasing, reordering, tagging, store displays, etc.
• Processing sales for clients and ensuring gowns are ordered and available when needed
• Answering phone calls, making appointments, following up with visitors and customers
• Opening and closing store and running daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Bridal Gown / Wedding Industry or Fashion Sales Experience - ( required )
• Outgoing, friendly, caring, positive personality is essential. These traits must be authentic!
• Good work ethic – team player, punctual, self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a store team. Manager is expected to sell.
• Minimum 5 years experience in luxury retail, fashion or women's wear industry profession.
• Demonstrated sales skills and success in developing new business, clientele and achieving goals.