Our client is a top beauty brand creating the latest makeup and brushes must-haves. With their high-quality, innovative, and on-trend products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing a team to provide the highest-level customer service and achieve forecasted sales targets.
• Achieve the store’s forecasted sales targets; evaluate goal achievement daily and implement strategies to increase sales
• Mentor staff and provide guidance to create a unique experience for customers; ensure staff provides the highest-level customer service
• Establish and maintain a collaborative, open, positive, professional, and creative work environment for employees
• Oversee employee schedules to ensure adequate coverage; work with human resources to manage employee performance issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as the corporate office, Buyers, Store Directors, and the leadership team
• Manage inventory levels and partner with the buying team on a weekly basis; maintain organized merchandise presentation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ experience in supervisory role