Our client is a popular fashion accessories brand creating the latest, luxurious must-haves. Their modern, fashion-forward, and high-end accessories add the perfect finishing touch to any chic look.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a comfortable client experience
• Ensure all product is checked in, accounted for, and merchandised on to the floor according to the launch flow
• Oversee the visual story and ensure the store is visually compelling and follows the brand’s guidelines and standards
• Direct in-store events in coordination with corporate headquarters and network with and build strong relationships
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ retail management experience
• Luxury background preferred
• Experience in specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising and store operations
• Strong organizational, collaborative, leadership, customer service and communication skills