Our client is a popular lifestyle brand creating the most talked about accessories for every trendsetter. With their luxurious, cool, and modern must-haves, you can effortlessly travel in style.
As the Store Manager, you would be responsible for achieving store sales goals and other financial targets and provide training for team in selling techniques and product knowledge.
• Achieve store sales goals and other financial targets and provide training for team in selling techniques and product knowledge
• Analyze store performance, identifying problems and crafting solutions, including monitoring and understanding sales reports and financial statements
• Demonstrate the highest level of service for a luxury brand, mentor the team on service standards and assist in the cultivation of new and existing clients
• Act as a brand ambassador, play an active role in the community, seek networking opportunities, and communicate with leaders to ensure inventory meets the needs of the business
• Manage all repair processes in coordination with the brand’s policy and procedures while providing exceptional customer service
• Conduct inventory counts, manage RTV’s and overall stock movement and ensure accurate and efficient receipt and transfer of all goods
• Maintain operation of all POS functions to ensure accurate store reporting and accounting and maintain store payroll in accordance with overall store budget
• 5+ years’ experience in retail management with a luxury brand
• Proven ability to drive sales from start-up, execute events and work in concert with marketing
• Talent for managing and developing a cohesive team