Store Manager- Luxury Confectionery Boutique/Cafe- Beverly Hills
Our client, a luxury confection boutique and café in Beverly Hills, is seeking a General Manager. With more than 80 years in the confectionery business, our client has been servicing the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles community for over 30 years.
- Report directly into the owner and manage the staff, inventory and ordering, sales goals and analysis, seasonal marketing efforts, merchandising
and upholding the highest level of customer service for our Clients
-Manage staff of 10-12 employees which includes scheduling, delegating responsibilities,
hiring, training and morale building.
- Oversee daily cash flow, bank deposits and monthly sales results.
- Oversee merchandising, product displays, store organization and cleanliness.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, initiatives and corporate sales accounts.
- Provide leadership and set example for the highest quality customer service.
- Retail management experience, preferably in the food service and/or high end retail
- Must be computer literate: proficient in Excel, Apple-based software and POS systems.
-Extremely detail oriented, organized and neat
- Personable with excellent customer service skills
- College graduate
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."