Store Manager- Luxury Home Furnishings- Scottsdale
Our client is a creative, innovative and premiere lifestyle brand that creates home furnishings that are globally inspired. They are renowned for their distinct and ever-evolving collections that have unsurpassed craftsmanship and value. Their rich heritage manifests itself into the design, creating a culture that is carefree and laid back.
In this role you will be responsible for and provides general management of all activities within an assigned studio consistent with policies and procedures.
• Develops, leads and motivates staff through consistent coaching, feedback, and training
• Hires/fires Account Executives and Leads
• Drives sales and service through sales team management, including goal setting, coaching, training, motivating/inspiring, development, accountability/follow-up and recognition
• Ensures consistent performance of sales team
• Responsible for ensuring sales team achieves/exceeds Studio goals
• Manages performance issues of sales team members
• Design, Architecture or related field of study
• Valid state driver’s license and good driving record
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of successful Sales Leadership experience, demonstrating a proven track record of leadership success and knowledge of the retail industry
• Demonstrated design skills/background and a passion for the design profession and other creative pursuits.
• Demonstrated high personal performance standards, integrity, business ethics, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and must be results-oriented (i.e., holding oneself accountable for results), as well as the ability to gain a high level of confidence from subordinates, peers, and a large number of customers
• Must be financially literate, possess business acumen, and able to manage budgetary concerns