Store Manager, Luxury Swimwear
Our client is a fashionable, cool and stylish fashion company living in the swimwear space. They are san eclectic and fun bunch, from sophisticated to whimsical designs. With a company culture that is exciting and fast-paced, they are the perfect environment for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will responsible for the proper brand translation across all Retailer.com sites and achieving sales goals on these partner sites.
- Motivate the team and being a role model (team meeting, etc.)
- Recruit and building a professional sales force
- Train new staff: maintaining thorough understanding of the brand’s policies & procedures
- Create a weekly schedule
- Ensure a welcoming environment for the client in the store
- Share with the client his/her knowledge on the art of fine perfumery, on the brand, and on the collection
- Must have at least 4 years of management experience and 2 years as a store manager
- Must have current high end women’s wear contemporary/designer experience