Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-haves for every trendsetter. With their fashion-forward, innovative, and contemporary designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the New York City and Los Angeles stores.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies; greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Mange stock levels and make key decisions about stock control and monitor the loss prevention program to protect the Company’s inventory and assets and minimize annual shrink
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bilingual in Italian a plus
• Ability to occasionally travel to LA