Our client is a luxury, high-end Italian fashion house dedicated to making women look and feel alluring. Their desire is to preserve grace and elegance so that it will permeate their designs and speak to the modern woman of today. They have a fine balance of combining embellishment with subtle contrasts of timeless style. Their clothes and accessories are the epitome of glamour and can be seen on all of the hottest A-list celebrities and through the pages of high fashion magazines.
In this role you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the individual business. You must exemplify exceptional time management skills in order to ensure excellence in all divisions of Sales Generation, HR, Operations, and Visual; ensuring the training and development of each team member.
- Meet store sales goals and ensure store KPI’s are above company standard.
- Utilize provided company tools to meet the needs of the business
- Provide exceptional customer service and guarantee all team members are embodying company selling culture
- Resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions
- Manage store client and consignment programs to increase business profitability
- Develop events and incentives that will maintain the growth of the customer base
- Must have at least 4 years of management experience and 2 years as a store manager
- Must have current high end women’s wear contemporary/designer experience