Our client is an innovative, luxurious and global specialty bedding company that is committed to hand-crafting the best sleep possible. Their custom-made designs are made using only the best natural materials. With a company culture that has developed through deep family roots, they pride themselves on being incredibly collaborative and refreshingly inclusive.
In this role you will manage a passionate sales team, driving sales and creating the best possible environment for customers to experience quality sleep; offering a world-class service in line with the brand’s premium identity.
- Relentlessly drive sales in your stores, pushing yourself and your team to exceed foals and targets by being active “on the sales floor”
- Responsible for sales and budgets targets of your stores
- Manage marketing and merchandising of the stores in alignment with our global brand identity
- Manage a small high-performance team (approximately 2 Sales Associates per location), ensuring their motivation, performance and customer experience mindedness
- Drive in-store activities and events, as well as finding new business opportunities beyond these
- Minimum 5 years experience in direct premium retail sales within proven positive sales result
- 3 years of relevant people management experience
- Furniture sales or home design experience is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Sales system etc