Our client is a well-known company specializing in manufacturing automobiles and solar panels. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
• Greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail sales management and operations experience
• Proven track record to meet and exceed sales goals