Store Manager-Pacific Palisades, CA
THE OPPORTUNITY: STORE MANAGER FOR NEW BOUTIQUE OPENING IN THE PALISADES VILLAGE MALL.
Store Manager to lead the launch of the flagship store in the brand new Palisades Village development. Beyond key responsibilities such as managing store sales, people management, and daily store maintenance, this individual will be responsible for execution/staffing of in-store events.
• Make daily decisions that benefit business in regards to sales, staffing, visual merchandising and loss prevention
• Drive sales and store KPI’s by ensuring superior customer service and developing stylist’s selling skills
• Work with corporate partners to establish sales plans, goals, and incentive programs.
• Provide consumer insight and buying behaviors to Retail Manager
• Ensures proper opening and closing procedures are met
• Awareness of key loss prevention tactics and red flag indicators
• Experienced with recovery statements and loss prevention procedures
• Assist in managing quarterly physical inventory and maintaining accurate inventory counts
• Ensure accuracy and adherence to all POS functions: returns, transfers, damages, etc.
• Work with Retail Manager to maintain floor presentations; ensure all sizes are out and merchandise is fully stocked
• Ensure plan is in place to process new shipment quickly and efficiently
• Execute weekly merchandising initiatives and monthly floor moves.
• Work with corporate partners to plan monthly marketing events, including celebrity, ambassador, and collection launch parties.
• Work with Retail Manager to create budget and plans for event execution.
• Communicate needs for creative assets: in-store graphics, images, or video reels.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Marketing, Merchandising; or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in similar store management role with luxury brand and/or high end activewear brand
• Proven experience driving sales and increasing top line revenues, while achieving expense and KPI goals.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively lead and communicate with store staff and superiors.
• Basic retail math abilities required
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends. Schedule may be flexible.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”