Store Manager- Women's Contemporary
Our client is a high end women's lifestyle brand. Their style is classic, minimal, and contemporary.
In this role you will support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store.
- Drive the achievement of the store's sale targets
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff's client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Current retail management experience in a high-end environment
- Ability to work as a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Visual Merchandising skillset