Store Manager- Women's Contemporary- Manhattan Beach
Our client is a high-end, designer women's retailer and we are looking for a Store Manager for their Manhattan Beach location.
The Store Manager is responsible for the operations, management, visual merchandising, sales performance, and profitability of the Boutique.The Store Manager must have a strong fashion sense, trend awareness, knowledge of our consumer, and a passionate for women's designer lines. The manager must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and proven individual results for outstanding sales and service.
- Manage promotional / pricing activities to maximize sales and profitability.
- Manage all daily retail operations, adhering to budgets and retail standards.
- Provide great salesmanship and service to all customers who visit and establish close relationships with loyal / repeat customers and continuously build our customer base.
- Provide a weekly store report, analyzing product performance to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to grow sales.
- Execute all new collection roll-outs and maintain high presentation standards.
- Achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets through consistent sales motivation and expense control develop action plans with management team to correct negative trends and achieve store goals
- Recruit, train, supervise and schedule all store staff develop and train management team
- Ensure that all members of the team are goal oriented, motivated and productive Train staff for development and growth within the store team and organization
3-5 years of retail experience and 2 years as a store manager in a higher end contemporary retailer.
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.