Store Manager- Women's Contemporary- Paid relocation from Los Angeles to Palo Alto/Bay Area
Store Manager needed for high end designer/contemporary lifestyle brand in Palo Alto, CA. Our client is looking for a Store Manager in the Los Angeles area to relocate to the bay area (relocation will be paid).
• Preparing and maintaining the presentation of the store (including merchandising, replenishing and displaying stock).
• Liaising with the Company’s directors/managers to ensure the smooth running of existing stock, future stock and any seasonal requirements.
• Day-to-day management of staff including management of rotas, performance issues and absence with reference to a director where this is appropriate.
• The recruitment and training of new and existing staff to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Ensuring continuous development and management of the store’s customer list.
• Organizing seasonal VIP events in the store.
- Must have 3-5 years of Fashion Retail Store Management experience
- Must come from designer, contemporary, accessories, shoes or apparel or RTW.