Store Operations Associate
Our client is a high-end apothecary boutique, offering one-of-a-kind lifestyle and beauty products. Their use of fresh ingredients and attention to detail create luxurious products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the Store Operations Department with the rapid expansion of the North America region (USA and Canada). You would also be responsible for supporting the existing 25 locations.
• Manage responding to all North America boutiques and counters with any maintenance needs and work with third-party vendors to resolve any issues
• Respond to maintenance request efficiently and accurately and direct maintenance practice improvement
• Support Assistant Manager with the fixed asset reconciliation and oversee the department budget and report
• Facilitate repairs or installations of security devices with the third-party vendor and update all compliance posters
• Coordinate tech, IT, and security devices installation with third-party vendor and manage on-site opening set up for department stores
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and Mac OS
• Ability to travel within the US and Canada