Store/Store-Set Designer | Full-time | Up to 100k
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer presenting must-have apparel, accessories, home décor, and books. With their high-quality, modern, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly discover everything you need in one convenient destination.
Salary: Up to 100k
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing merchandise and marketing strategies.
This roles requires 50-60% travel
• Manage the merchandising and categorization of all new and used products on the retail sales floor and implement marketing and visual initiatives to optimize store merchandising strategies
• Oversee P&L to achieve or exceed established revenue and margin goals across all new product categories
• Research and identify vendors, categories, products, and services to offer based on customer need, market acceptance, competition, and existing sales
• Establish and maintain strong vendor partnerships, oversee negotiation strategies for product costs, terms, and shipping to maximize margin opportunities
• Create annual and seasonal category sales forecasts, units, and markdown to support budgeting and generate progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years' store design, interior architecture for retail stores, buying, merchandising, and marketing experience