Strategist - Food/Beverage Branding & Packaging
Ourclient is a leading agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions for anextensive portfolio of top brands. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and modernapproach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role,you would be responsible for leading business model development, financialmodeling, and product portfolio planning. You would also be responsible for definingproject objectives and setting key performance metrics.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy and oversee audience research activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, and brainstorming sessions, perform competitive analysis, and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Remain current of emerging industry trends, behaviors, technologies, and companies changing clients’ businesses
- Lead business model development, financial modeling, product portfolio planning, organizational strategy, channel and go-to-market models, and customer and market research
- 5-7 years’ food and beverage packaging and branding strategy experience
- Passion for understanding the connections formed between consumers, innovation, and branding
- Excellent presentation, project management, and communication skills