Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing an understanding of the client’s strategy and leading strategic plans to optimize a brand’s positioning.
• Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy and oversee audience research activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach
• Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, and brainstorming sessions, perform competitive analysis, and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, behaviors, technologies, and companies changing clients’ businesses
• Develop and implement strategic plans to optimize a brand’s positioning and build a brand’s architecture and incorporate messaging and design
• Ensure clients’ objectives are achieved, provide the highest quality deliverables, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience