Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes the as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing design displays from temporary materials aligned with the sales team and client direction.
• Develop and implement designs for temporary, semi-permanent, and packaging displays and support sales with drawings, white or color models, and mock-ups
• Create construction drawings for displays and oversee estimate, prototype, and production and analyze products and processes for cost efficiency and reliability
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure drawings and production is completed accurately and on-time
• Manage project status and communicate progress and updates to the Design Manager, Account Managers, and Account Executives
• Experience with corrugated materials and structural design
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and CAD