Our client is a premier marketing communications agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and revolutionary approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring all deliverables are achieved on-time, including OOH, POP, POS, packaging, print ads, OOH, web, HTML5 banners, and emails.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including Retouchers, Proofreaders, Production Artists, Project Managers, Content Producers, Account Executives, and Finance
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Ensure all deliverables are completed on-time, including OOH, POP, POS, packaging, print ads, OOH, web, HTML5 banners, and emails
• 3-5 years’ agency experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with print release fulfillment/prepress preferred