Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting unmatched solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, innovative, and modern approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time and establishing the project timelines. You would also be responsible for leading quality control and workflow and managing junior team members.
• Ensure Production Artists and freelancer employees complete assignments on-time and accurately and assign work according to skillset and strengths
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Traffic projects across all departments work flow and oversee project schedule, execution, and efficient workflow process
• Implement timelines, confirm efficient project delegation, and follow-up with necessary team members to ensure on-time delivery
• Maintain agency archiving and filing systems, oversee quality control and workflow, and assist with
hiring, managing, developing, and promoting junior team members
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years’ experience within an advertising agency or comparable industry
• Management experience