Studio Manager- Innovative Fitness Company
Our client is an exciting and cool sporting and athletic company. They provide an innovative indoor cycling experience to their clients and have revolutionized the way that people indoor cycle. With intense and engaging classes, they believe breaking a sweat is about having fun and letting loose.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of studio performance and results in addition to marketing/community outreach.
• Lead the studio by communicating the vision and providing the highest level of customer service to the community
• We take pride in our best-in-class experience
• Focus on engaging all clients, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, and product offerings
• Partner with senior management to manage the day-to-day operations of the studio, ensuring all policies and procedures are properly implemented
• Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful
• Lead your team by example; fostering and developing a high-performing team and studio by training and motivating all employees to provide excellent customer service and to meet all goals
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• An accomplished manager with 5+ years of experience in specialty branded fitness, retail or hospitality environments
• Strong business and financial acumen, comfortable analyzing and interpreting business reports
• Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work weekends, holiday and evenings shifts
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful