Studio Production Artist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting the most luxurious jewelry and accessories. Their glamorous, contemporary, and on-trend designs are celebrated by A-list celebrities on the red carpet and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and configuring print and digital assets and maintaining quality and accuracy of all print and digital assets. You would also support the Assistant Manager and Manager-Studio Services with facilitating the necessary workflow.
• Develop and implement print assets, such as newspaper, magazine, OOH, catalogues and PR projects; execute standard and rich-media banners, LED ads, Skins, Emails, EDMs, and Evites
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for outdoor, newspaper, and catalog mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-4 years’ print/interactive production artist experience
• Proficient with Adobe CS5, including Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator