Studio & Production Manager
Our client is a high traffic E-commerce site focusing on fashion, beauty, and home decor. The company sells many different products such as children’s clothing to vases and kitchen supplies with many different brands and styles.
Does organization, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines motivate you? Join our dynamic E-Commerce team as the Studio Production Manager. As a key member of the team, you will work closely with Merchant, Creative and E-comm Merchandising teams and be the single point of contact for all creative team members, the sales team and our clients. You will have the opportunity to direct the lifecycle of a proposal project so all team participants are clear on what contributions are required of them and when their deliverables are due. you will also impact this role through:
- Day-to-day management of studio and all studio staffing needs including leading a consistent team, acquiring & managing contract employees, booking model talent, and ensuring successful budget and schedule management
- Responsible for proposals as defined by the creative team.
- Responsible for maintaining and building the proposal library and all resources within.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes project schedule, project budget and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Uses job tracking/data gathering and other tools to successfully and profitably drive the project and team to success. Monitors tasks to prevent overruns on time or budget.
- Modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Coaches team members and offers guidance and assistance where needed.
- Resolves issues that arise. Alerts management as significant problems arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 - 3 years experience in photo shoot production or project management
- Strong project & process management skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Negotiation and budget management skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Must work well under pressure