Our client is a popular fashion brand creating must-have apparel and accessory essentials for your wardrobe. With their contemporary, timeless, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the product knowledge expert, provide exceptional customer service, and establish strong customer relationships. You also be responsible for managing store security, visual, merchandising and housekeeping standards.
• Establish a professional and customer centric selling environment and support the service and operational needs of the store
• Ensure merchandise is presented following corporate visual, marketing, and operational directives and guidelines
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including IT, Accounting, Warehouse/Distribution for all operational escalations
• Communicate customers’ requests and merchandise opportunities to the Store Manager and
build brand image by providing product knowledge and guidance on client development to Sales
• Maintain security codes within the store to ensure safety, follow opening and closing store procedures, and balance cash drawer and log any cash drops
• Bachelors’ degree
• 3+ years’ experience in premium or luxury selling environment
• Existing client base/book preferred