Supply Chain Administrator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving daily processes, including purchase inventory and tracking orders.
• Drive the company’s daily processes, including purchase inventory, troubleshooting problem items, and tracking orders accurately
• Support the company’s fulfillment centers and provide immediate assistance to resolve any issues and ensure orders are completed
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key vendors to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
• Lead the team through daily example, contribute to the company’s values, and the company’s high standard of performance
• 3-5 years’ freight and transportation experience with focus on logistics of domestic and international for all modes of transport
• 1-2 years’ order management experience with wholesale or manufacturing company
• Strong understanding of import and export and trade compliance laws