Supply Chain and Operations Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, you can effortlessly enjoy glowing skin every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing inventory across four locations and overseeing contract manufacturing labs.
- Oversee inventory across four locations, including projecting inventory needs and drafting all RFPs and POs across vendor network
- Manage component brokers and vendors and partner with designers on development mechanicals for product production
- Lead contract manufacturing labs and facilitate all product testing, from QA, to compatibility, sustainability, and safety
- Coordinate shipments from and to suppliers and vendors and serve as the key contact for manufacturing and fulfillment activities
- Maintain and communicate weekly production schedules and collaborate with the product development team on new product pipeline
- Experience managing all stages of a skin care company supply chain
- Passionate about skin care and beauty
- Comfortable working on a lean team / small privately owned company
- Strong communication, organization, and detail-oriented skills