Freelance Supply Chain and Production Manager (Beauty)
Our client a popular fashion brand presenting the latest luxury apparel for every trendsetter. With their chic, fashion-forward, and timeless designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for planning and implementing all supply chain activity and production. You would also be responsible for ensuring safe stock levels and improving the customer experience by making the product available to meet the demands.
• Oversee the delivery of supply chain to support existing products and programs and work with the Planner and marketing team to create forecast supply and demand
• Direct the quick to market production process from development through to execution and maintain the production calendar
• Manage purchase orders for all aspects of the beauty business and present solutions to bottlenecks impeding optimal supply management
• Oversee set-up, maintain relationships with vendors and manufacturers, and oversee inventories for products manufactured at subcontractors
• Source cost effective components with vendors and help manage inventory of finished goods and components
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, planning, product development, and finance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ business production/supply chain experience; cosmetics/skincare industry preferred
• Strong knowledge of retail math, financial forecasting, and sales planning
• Understanding of end-to-end beauty product launches
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ERP systems or production management systems