Supply Chain Logistics Coordinator
Our client, an electronic consumer goods brand is seeking a Supply Chain Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
The Supply Chain Logistics Coordinator works within the Logistics team to coordinate the flow of goods between the distribution facilities, factories, overseas or domestic suppliers, and customers across the globe. A successful candidate will be a strong administrator who is highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle sensitive information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments simultaneously. Attention to detail, anticipating and planning for changes, and the ability to stay organized while helping others on the team get organized are critical skills.
- Coordinate the processing of outbound shipments and inbound receivables through in-house software and computer systems.
- Develop and maintain positive communication with our internal and external Warehouses to track the flow of goods and ensure the completion of assigned projects.
- Communicate with domestic and international freight companies, factories, distribution centers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of goods.
- Research and ensure logistics and import compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Prepare import/export shipment paperwork for US and International Customs agencies.
- Audit shipping invoices and duties paperwork as-needed to ensure proper billing before processing by A/P.
- Audit and order supplies needed through the in-house shipping/receiving operation.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the Logistics Manager.
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!