Our client is one of the today’s top DTC fashion brands targeting millennials and Gen Z.
Supply Chain Manager Overview:
As the Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible for all Supply Chain Activities to include; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Purchasing, Planning and Inventory Control and Warehouse. As the leader of supply chain operations, your primary goal will be developing strategies to optimize cost and performance, while building processes to support rapid growth and superior execution.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Planning, Finance and other key teams across the company.
· Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting
· Responsible for maximizing efficiencies in all Production Planning and Inventory Control activities.
· Develop deep understanding of revenue forecasting and reporting systems to drive efficiencies and process improvements
· Execute and/or oversee direct reports in the execution of purchase order processing, inbound logistics, inventory management, customer order processing, customer order fulfillment and last-mile deliver
· Lead weekly communication and planning with all supply chain partners, including manufacturers, fulfillment centers and carriers, to optimize cost and performance
· Build and improve processes and systems to support rapid growth, product line expansion, efficiency, cost and accuracy
· Collaborate and provide meaningful contributions in the development of high-level operational strategies and operational initiatives
· Lead interdepartmental communication as the operations leader
Supply Chain Manager Qualifications:
· 5+ years DTC supply chain operations experience
· Previous experience owning vendor relationships and managing vendor performance
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
· Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
· Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
· Excellent planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
· Ability to act on own initiative with under minimal supervision
· Demonstrate drive and ambition and an ability to lead
· Bachelor's degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products