Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is a creative, fun and global brand management company that lives in the sports, outdoor and fashion market with an extensive and impressive portfolio of brands. The brands they represent are an eclectic group that lives in all different parts of the fashion world. Their company culture is a fast-paced and welcoming environment that encourages the sharing of new ideas.
In this role you will assist in the building of the future vision of their brands.
• Review commodity codes and material composition for standard costing and customs filing
• Process all the duty and tax invoices in SAP
• Approve and reject shipment booking exemptions based on consolidation plan
• Liaise with Customer Operations and 3PLs on inbound goods receipt prioritization and scheduling e.g. hot shipments, samples, grade products
• Manage daily inbound shipment and stock questions by utilizing GT Nexus and SAP data
• Maintain consistent data reliability and visibility by updating delivery milestone in GT Nexus and logging freight and duty cost
• Work closely with the International Supply Chain Teams, freight forwarders, customs brokers and 3PLs to ensure that the goods are on-time and flowing through the supply chain process within the customer desired dates
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Attention to details
• Microsoft Package (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Collaborates with Commercial Representatives