SVP of Production
Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for every fashionista. Their cool, modern, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the product development process from initial design concept through pre-production release.
• Align the company’s objectives and assortment architecture to build resources in partnership with design, production operations, raw materials, and merchandising
• Work with factories, mills, vendors, and team members to ensure products achieve technical and aesthetic requirements within the targeted cost parameters
• Evaluate seasonal vendor allocation, including cost negotiations based on bottom-up breakdown of bill of materials at division and department level
• Collaborate with merchandising, design, and sales teams to establish and monitor over development KPIs, timeline, and development workflow
• Conduct competitive research, analyze the marketplace, and identify key manufacturing, fabrication, and construction trends
• Oversee on-time, full arrival of proto samples and manage calendar milestones, including color and concept, sketch reviews, proto reviews, and fittings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ product development/pre-production experience
• Wholesale and vertical retail product development experience preferred
• Strong technical product construction knowledge
• Knowledge of PLC and operations