Our client is looking for a Swimwear Designer to join their team!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES // are, but not limited to:
• Trend research and complete understanding of the swim market
• Ability to create mood boards, Visual line plans, and any and all visual tools to use in presentations.
• Ability to comment accurately on all lab dips, print strike offs, etc.
• Accountability to hit T&A deadlines
• Ability to communicate with merchant buying team and product development team located remotely
• Complete understanding of construction and design related to swimwear
• Ability to articulate vision to team members and creative director
• Ability to identify trend appropriate ideas for a particular guest that celebrates the vision and spirit of the brand.
• Ability to illustrate ideas in cad formation: ie. Any silhouette, Trim and embellishment, textures, crochet patterns, etc.
• Ability to present creative, yet commercial ideas to team
• Ability to identify trending and down-trending silhouettes
• Ability to stay focused on the customer and delivering what the needs are of the customer
• Work with fit techs to achieve optimum quality in fit and function
• Knowledge of fabrics and how they react to fit a must!
• 3-5 years of industry experience as a Swimwear Designer
• Must be Fluent in Illustrator and photo shop
• Clear, articulate Email communication that is professional and appropriate
• Ability to travel if needed
• Must be able to provide professional and personal references