Swimwear Technical Designer
Swimwear Technical Designer- Browzwear
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of swimwear that collaborates with retailers and licensing partners to shape the future — dynamically and sustainably.
Technical Designer Overview:
As the Technical Designer, you will oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
Technical Designer Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production • Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues • Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency and collaborate with internal and external partners • Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
Technical Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven technical design experience in swimwear or intimates
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and MUST have 3D Browsewear or CLO experience
This position does REQUIRE on-site work Monday-Friday and all COVID-19 safety protocols are firmly in place and PPE provided.